Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Unisex 3/4-Sleeve Raglan
"Luke, Han and Princess Leia’s story didn’t end with the destruction of the Death Star…" Star Wars™: The Empire Strikes Back novelization was written by Donald F. Glut and first published in 1980 by Del Rey, around the same time as the movie release for Star Wars™: The Empire Strikes Back. This double-sided tee has the first edition cover art on the front and the book description on the back.Product Details
- Polyester/cotton/rayon blend
- Distressed, softened print
- Color: heather gray with royal blue sleeves
- Unisex - available in sizes XS-3XL
- Runs true to size to one size small
Star Wars™ products are only available to ship to the US, Canada, UK, and Australia at this time.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.Each purchase helps to fund literacy programs and book donations to communities in need.